Create Account

Go to the registration page, fill in the required fields and verify your email to activate your account. Register Now!

Access Dashboard

Sign in with your chosen username and password during registration process to access your dashboard.

Pledge

Make your donation ranging from ₦5000 - ₦100,000, You get in touch with the receiver to make payment and get yourself approved.

Receive Donation

Once the receiver confirm your payment of specific amount, you’re scheduled to receive a donation from other members.

Standardcash - Increase your money with ease and comfortability

What makes us stand out from others?

As a member on this platform, after registration you can navigate to the donation page and enter the amount you wish to donate without a comma, then submit your donation, you will be merged to the vault account to pay 10% of your donation which serves as the activation fee, this is expected to be paid within 24Hours. Then after the admin has successful confirmed your activation fee you will be merged to pay the remaining 90% within 3 days to a member of the platform. Your money gets summed up daily till the return on investment (ROI) is reached which is 50% of your investment, few hours to your Get Help time there will be a recomitment button, click on it and recommit 50% of your next PH. After a succesful confirmation wait for 5 days then click on the Get Help button to receive. After a successful Get Help wait for 3 days to pay the remaining 50%.

About Us

The platform was created to overcome the routine and a platform that would act in the market not only for business success but for the sake of humanitarian and financial empowerment services

..

Office Philosophy

To provide the system and support needed to enable our members achieve our vision. We believe that the ability to live the routine you wish without relying on anyone else for financial help.

..

Office Mission & Vission

Standardcash was created to promote the greatest good, with a particular emphasis on helping man and the environment to increase our wealth with peer to peer donation.

..

Office Value & Rules

The wellbeing of the populace are our long-term lead. The commitment of our members sets us stand out from the crowd, while we develop people for enduring liability in a real-time process.

Our Process

Step by step working process on our platform to generate income

1

SIGN UP

2

VERIFY ACCOUNT

3

SIGN IN

4

PLEDGE

5

REDEEM PLEDGE

6

EARN PROFITS

Why You Choose Us?

Our features make us unique among other platforms

Reliable

Our platform is 100% guarantee and stand out among others, trial will convince you.

Easy To Manage

Our system is easy to manage which you can access on mobile or personal computer.

Contact Support

Our passionate team are available to assist you, if you have any complaint contact us.

High Interest

Our system is highly profitable segment of donations with wallet growth, you earn highly competitive interest rates per donation.

Data Protection

This platform is secured with DDOS, EV SSL, which guarantees insurance to all transaction and encrypts all information.

Peer to peer donation

Standardcash is a unique donation platform where you’re scheduled to receive a donation from other participants.

Running Days
Happy Members
Country (Nigeria)
Recent Donation

Testimonials

What people say's about us

Get In Touch With Us

Share your views with us for better visualisation